In this learning outcome we learned about indisign and its tools.
- Kerning is the process of adjusting the spacing between letters in a proportional font usually to achieve a visually pleasing result.
- Tracking refers to loosening or tightening a selected block of text
- Leading is the spacing between lines of type.
- Select tool is for selecting elements and moving them to your desired location.
- Type tool is used too make type
- Rectangle tool The Rectangle tool creates rectangles with square or rounded sides.
- Polygon tool allows us to easily draw freeform selection outlines based on straight sided polygonal shapes.
- Printer markers shows where the printer should cut the document.
- PDF a file format for capturing and sending electronic documents in exactly the intended format.
link to the online tutorial