In this learning outcome we we explained the process in graphic design and what it graphic design .Then looked at the design and the 7 steps to help bring whatever your doing to life. Then we wrote down the name of each stage and gave a definition of the stage.Graphic design is needed when you need to crate something amazing like posters apps and logos .
- Brief: meeting between the client and the graphic designer
- Research: graphic designer conducts research to gather information
- Brainstorming:Holding a group discussion to produce ideas.
- Thumbnails:designer makes small sketches to see whether their ideas work
- Development of Ideas:Designer selects the best thumbnails and develops them
- Client Presentation:Designer then presents their ideas to the client and they discuss the artwork
- Preparation of Finished Artwork:Client has approved the artwork the designer prepares to hand the project over to the printer